Scorpio and Scorpio Compatibility

Scorpio / Scorpio & Scorpio / Scorpio Compatibility

Scorpio zodiac

When two Scorpions come together, it is a fierce tempest of intense passion. Both are obsessed with one another and the relationship may progress more quickly than most. Personal relations are positively steamy but, to the equal and opposite extreme, disputes will also be frenetically powerful. This relationship can either be the greatest experience in the world or a destruction of the partners involved.

The merging of two Scorpions can bring out the best in both of you, each using their emotional and intuitive natures to love their partner very deeply. Determination and strong will keep these two together. As long as both partners are committed to the relationship, no external forces can intrude. These two Power Signs can work well together as long as they learn to channel their energy constructively- no easy task for Scorpio.

Scorpio is ruled by the Planets Mars and Pluto. Mars is the ancient God of War, always charging forward, passionate, aggressive and courageous. Pluto is the higher octave of Mars and controls the power, destruction and rebirthing elements of the Scorpio-Scorpio relationship. These two planets together allow the Scorpion to bounce back after a tragic loss. Fortunate for the Scorpion, as you’re intense passions inflate the importance and loss of everything.

Scorpio is a Water Sign, thus their first reaction to any situation is a deep emotional response. The greatest asset for a Scorpio is to tame the vengeful or vindictive side of their intuitive personalities, and to celebrate the extreme ups and quickly forget the downs. Come out and say what you really want! If you keep your feelings well hidden, they could eat away at the stable structure that holds you and your partner so securely. Because you are both devoted, jealousy may become an issue. Be strong, brave Scorpio, and overcome this hurdle together!

Scorpio is a Fixed Sign. Two Fixed Signs together can take turns filling each other’s cup of new ideas. As a team, you get things done! This is a good combination for business partners as well as personal relationships. Together, you have a wonderful mind for investments and shared resources. Scorpio is certain to investigate thoroughly before moving on toward the next brilliant idea. You will have no trouble finishing a project once the both of you are dedicated to its completion.

The best aspect of the Scorpio-Scorpio relationship is the intensity of love that this couple can feel. You are very goal-oriented, and your shared power makes you an unconquerable duo! Utter devotion insures that this relationship will continue for a long time.

Profile photo of ScorpioSeason
ScorpioSeason

Related Posts

moon-reflection

Scorpio Sun With 12 Moon Signs

2011 Scorpio Season Contest!

zodiac-wheel-elements

What Each Zodiac Sign Offers Scorpio

Zodiac Astrology Libra

Libra and Scorpio Compatibility

19 Comments

1. Anonymous
    April 6, 2014, 2:48 am

I’m a female, and I’ve had this crush on a Libra guy. We didn’t work out well.
    So, I don’t know..

2. S1112
    May 16, 2013, 3:19 pm

Tyne, Giiirrrllll!!! I agree with you 150% … I basically have the same story, I mean down to the “T”. My ex-Libra guy were together on and off for about 7 years. I have threatened to sting him so many times and he ignored the signs because I was trying to be the damn EAGLE Scorpio but he brought me back to earth REAL quick. We also have a daughter together and I can count on one hand how many times he’s seen her or spent any time with her and she is 2. I don’t agree with this post at all! Libra’s and Scorpio’s do not mix in my book, and I’m not basing this on just one of them. After we broke up the very next guy that stepped up was a Libra. Uhhh nah … I’m good b/c he started exhibiting the same exact traits. Not a good mix!!! But congrats to the Libra Scorpio couples that do make but I know that was some HARD HARD HARD work!!!

3. April 14, 2013, 9:42 am

im a scorpio girl. Actually I honestly would advice all Scorpio girls not to fall in love with a Libra. The day right after my birthday 12th November on the 13th I saw him after apparently 11 months literally nearly a year. I was like what’s going on? I’m not in now am I ( I hated his ethnicity and nationality, we both did I guess) but really I found out after a week I was madly, really in love and then after 3 months i realized how much i loved him i couldn’t leave him. Time went by we both started to be friends and then i found out he doesn’t like me and i didn’t know how to get him back. Its been a year and 4 months now i still really love him. Im ready to give up my whole life for him. If something happens to him, i won’t be present the next day. I know Libra men are flirtatious and that Scorpio ladies cant stand that but i think and can compromise and go with that. Because i know they cant love another person like they would love you. Im dreaming huge about the future and marriage with him and kids and a happy life. My love for him is unexplainable and it stands out nicely. I really hope to make him mine.
    I may be jealous but that’s only because i care. i may be intense and passionate in love doesn’t mean he won’t be not going around my mind 24 7. I love him so much. I can never explain my love for him through” i love you” its more than that.

• October 6, 2014, 10:48 pm

its true….. same as with me… from last two years of our relationship m trying my best to assure him that i love him…but :(

• kia
      January 22, 2015, 10:57 am

Listen let him know how u feel !!!! I’m a libra female and us libras wear our heart on our sleeve. And yes we are natural flirts but honestly when we are with someone that’s it!! I just got friend zoned by a scropio man whom I really care for I want it to work but he said I’m not for him. Yes my feelings was hurt. But whatever

4. Lori
    November 30, 2012, 9:42 am

I am a Libra woman and my boyfriend is a Scorpio.. All of that is true! we know our flaws and we work on them so that our relation can be better. We actually understand each other, and we are the best best friends in the world also. I love that connection between us! and we are actually accomplishing a lot! Yes there are some clashes that we both dislike, but at the end they bring us even closer to each other! I love my Scorpio.

• Katie
      July 15, 2014, 9:54 am

My husband is a libra and I am a scorpio. He and I have a connection unlike any I have ever seen. He is layed back and patient. I can be a little intense emotionally lol ok a lot intense. But we trust eachother, so we can be open. I have jealousy and anger issues I can face my negative points and work on them. He can be a bit indesisive and tries to charm my pants off sometimes literally lol but I keep him in and his charm in line. But he never takes me off my pedestal. And that’s just what a scorpio needs. Admiration and devotion. I give it back 100% we are soulmates and enjoy doing so many hobbies together. Our sex life is kinky and passionate. You have to both want eachother enough I think.

• Bets
        September 25, 2014, 11:39 pm

I have the same type of relationship with boyfriend libra

• Ryu
      November 15, 2014, 7:02 am

Yeah.. I think you’re like my extroverted libra fiancee.. while I’m an introverted scorpio.. It helps a lot the fact that I’m very patient and intellectual(?!).. while she’s very extroverted(spontaneous and talkative) which is a great mix (in my opinion)..

I’m not saying that this is not a complex relationship.. but with work from both, it works great!

5. Jamie
    October 10, 2012, 3:34 pm

Why do libra take out there anger out on there partner instead the one who put them in that mood…

• Lori
      November 30, 2012, 9:43 am

They do not want to hurt others feelings so they let it out with the person they are the closest to. Not a good thing.

6. Robbiesgirl
    September 23, 2012, 8:11 am

I am a Libra born Oct 7/68 and my husband is a Scorpio born Nov 16/65. We just celebrated our 22nd wedding anniversary! We love and respect eachother more now than ever. It can be done! Libra and Scorpio can love and live a life together in harmony!

• Lori
      November 30, 2012, 9:44 am

Yes they can!!

7. Tyne
    September 13, 2012, 3:51 pm

I have been in a relationship with a lidra male for 5 years now. I can’t stand him. He annoys the life from me. He will not take advice, he will not take direction, he will not complete any task set forth or on his own, he will not work a normal job but must scheme and manipulate people into giving him what he wants. He lies, or does not tell the whole story. He hasn’t cheated that I know about, and he cannot be serious about anything, is a dick if I have a bad day at work and need some support, and he sucks in the sack quite honestly. I’m a Scorpio. The only reason we are together is because we have a daughter who is 4. Hes completley irresponsible and cannot think past the next 5 minutes. Yet, all of our issues are my fault. And only mine. He is gods gift to the world. I seriously want to punch him everytime I see his face. But I hold back, so much more than he thinks. I do not get why everything says we are so perfect for eachother.

• Mary
      January 10, 2013, 11:14 am

I think it’s because his a male-libra and you’re a scorpio female, Libra males like being the bad boy.

8. David
    April 27, 2012, 11:40 am

I am a Scorpio born 11/16 and i dated a Libra and fell in love initially and i was attracted alot to her beauty, it only lasted 4 weeks and we had sex over 100 times. I later found out she was a whore (kinda already suspected) and she flirted with every guy no matter what, if they showed a slightest interest.

• Libra
      May 23, 2012, 7:21 am

It is not wise to base your oppinion on the actions of one person, because there is a whore in every sign, with this type of narrow minded thinking you might miss something

9. afzal