Scorpio and Scorpio Compatibility

Scorpio zodiac

When two Scorpions come together, it is a fierce tempest of intense passion. Both are obsessed with one another and the relationship may progress more quickly than most. Personal relations are positively steamy but, to the equal and opposite extreme, disputes will also be frenetically powerful. This relationship can either be the greatest experience in the world or a destruction of the partners involved.

The merging of two Scorpions can bring out the best in both of you, each using their emotional and intuitive natures to love their partner very deeply. Determination and strong will keep these two together. As long as both partners are committed to the relationship, no external forces can intrude. These two Power Signs can work well together as long as they learn to channel their energy constructively- no easy task for Scorpio.

Scorpio is ruled by the Planets Mars and Pluto. Mars is the ancient God of War, always charging forward, passionate, aggressive and courageous. Pluto is the higher octave of Mars and controls the power, destruction and rebirthing elements of the Scorpio-Scorpio relationship. These two planets together allow the Scorpion to bounce back after a tragic loss. Fortunate for the Scorpion, as you’re intense passions inflate the importance and loss of everything.

Scorpio is a Water Sign, thus their first reaction to any situation is a deep emotional response. The greatest asset for a Scorpio is to tame the vengeful or vindictive side of their intuitive personalities, and to celebrate the extreme ups and quickly forget the downs. Come out and say what you really want! If you keep your feelings well hidden, they could eat away at the stable structure that holds you and your partner so securely. Because you are both devoted, jealousy may become an issue. Be strong, brave Scorpio, and overcome this hurdle together!

Scorpio is a Fixed Sign. Two Fixed Signs together can take turns filling each other’s cup of new ideas. As a team, you get things done! This is a good combination for business partners as well as personal relationships. Together, you have a wonderful mind for investments and shared resources. Scorpio is certain to investigate thoroughly before moving on toward the next brilliant idea. You will have no trouble finishing a project once the both of you are dedicated to its completion.

The best aspect of the Scorpio-Scorpio relationship is the intensity of love that this couple can feel. You are very goal-oriented, and your shared power makes you an unconquerable duo! Utter devotion insures that this relationship will continue for a long time.

Posted in Scorpio, Scorpio & Scorpio, Scorpio Compatibility Tagged with: , ,
10 comments on “Scorpio and Scorpio Compatibility
  1. K. says:

I was hoping to find something more in depth on Scorpio and Scorpio. Maybe based on birthdays or rising signs. As said in other articles on this site, ALL Scorpios are not the same.

” As long as both partners are committed to the relationship, no external forces can intrude” which is why I am not the jealous type. I believe it’s a waste of energy and a sign of insecurity. I’m not sure if the guy I am interested in has a jealousy problem but eventually I’ll find out.

2. Jerry says:

Me and my love are both scorpios, we both feel we are soulmates. Both jealous and both possessive, sentimental, romantic, warm, passionate. We had the greatest sex of our lives. It is beyond human word. It’s an experience/learning of a different kind.
    Although we have issues right now (which I’m happy to share if it has been ressolved soon), I can say that we share similar outlook in life. Do not let jealousy and stubbornness get in the way.

Goodluck everyone!

3. sara says:

my boyfriend & i are scorpios, and we are both absolutely perfect for each other. we rarely fight either, we always find ways to talk things out. but when we do fight, my sarcastic domineering side (mars in leo) comes out and he gets all hot headed (mars in sagittarius). we are both scorpio/capricorns though (sun/moon) and i feel we are soulmates. there’s no doubt in my mind.

4. Keisha says:

Umm I disagree with a lot of this… My ex-boyfriend was a scorpio as I am and yes we were into each other at one point, always together, and more importantly a crap load of sex! But we broke up because he wasn’t fully committed & I’m not the type to share and I don’t like the thought of it either.

5. Crazee gal says:

My first was a scorpio we broke up hadnt seen each other n fifteen yrs my bday 7th his 21 th been txtn and talkn since september saw each other first time did some talkn flirtn touchn kissen hugn and staire in into each others eyes live in diffrent states still confused and hopelessly head over heels today as i was seventeen yrs ago when we meet and still unsure how he feels!

• K. says:

lol. Did you find out yet?

17 years..wow. Crazy. You should just put yourself out there already! Different states is a lame reason to not be with someone if there really is something there.

6. karina says:

me and my bf are Scorpios. we sometimes fight very bad but we so passionate to each other, even in sex. but we’re very happy, we’ve been in relationship for almost 7 years

7. Daniel says:

My wife and I 24/10 is 31/10, we were married 11 years, we are the extreme impulsive vs. serene, neglected his health vs careful with my health and could enumerate several antagonisms but we are for each other, as we soulmates … your article is very good even describe these relationships!

8. Nequoiah says:

I love following you on twitter. Everything you say about scorpios are so true. Scorpios rule and by the way my birthday is November 3 and my twitter name is SwishaSweesh

9. Debi Cole says:

I read your scorpio/scorpio compatibility article, and think you hit the nail right on the head. My hubby and I are scorpios, and everything you wrote is sooo true! Thanks, Debi