The 5 Scorpio Periods: Scorpio-Sagittarius Cusp

Scorpio-Sagittarius Cusp

November 19 -21
Revolution

The Scorpio-Sagittarius cusp is an overlapping and admixture of the eighth sign of the zodiac, Scorpio, and the ninth sign of the zodiac, Sagittarius. The Scorpio-Sagittarius cusp is said to represent Revolution.

In the Scorpio-Sagittarius cusp period there is greater empathy with one’s fellow human beings and with it an interest in international or even universal concerns (religion, spirituality, psychic phenomena) may manifest now. The revolutionary nature of the Scorpio-Sagittarius cusp can underline the need for total reorganization if crucial changes have not yet been made in ones life.

The days which comprise the Scorpio-Sagittarius cusp reveal the active social reorganization and attendant conflict that may emerge at this point in life. The combined energies of the emotionally deep, serious and secretive Scorpio and the intuitive, outwardly-directed, freedom-loving Sagittarius reflect the need to first understand oneself and then to act to institute changes.

The Scorpio-Sagittarius Personality

The Scorpio-Sagittarius personality is characterized by rebelliousness against authority. Strangely enough, those born on this cusp who eventually find themselves in positions of authority are often able to wield power skillfully. However, generally speaking, “Scorsagians” do best in self-employed pursuits. Even those who work in larger companies or organizations, or take part in group endeavors, function most effectively when they are allowed a high degree of autonomy.

Every cusp personality comprises conflicting elements, being influenced by two very different adjacent signs. Scorpio (water) and Sagittarius (fire) energies can clash, producing internal disturbances. Feeling-intuitive types, “Scorsagians” may lack the stability of earth and the mental orientation of air, qualities needed to keep them on an even keel.

Many born on the Scorpio-Sagittarius cusp are prone to wildness, particularly in their youth when they are perhaps painfully aware of being unlike other people. Therefore, they may not even bother to prepare themselves for a more conventional life. On the other hand, those who are forced by difficult experiences to take stock of themselves in their youth, may actually gain a rare sense of directedness and purpose.

Posted in Scorpio Personality, The 5 Scorpio Types, V. Scorpio-Sagittarius Cusp Tagged with: , , ,
24 comments on “The 5 Scorpio Periods: Scorpio-Sagittarius Cusp
  1. sheryl says:

11/21……the happiest I have ever been, was when I owned my own business for 12 years! Now I manage hotels, and yes I was WILD in my youth. Dead on!

2. Coons says:

This describes mostly right about me. I was born on 11/19 and the clashing personality really fits me. I used to wonder whether I have a double personality, but I came to accept that it’s all me. Very interesting.

3. Peach says:

Um. I’m November 21st. N I must concur with the fact that I’m on the cusp of Sagittarius. I love being a cusp. I feel as if I’m balanced out. My brother is full scorpio and he’s a mess, js. N e who, the cusp is from the 19th to the 23rd of every month. So if you’re in between those days. Definitely a cusp baby.

4. anyssa says:

I was born 11/22 I was born in a cusp and this website was very helpful

5. Tracy says:

I always thought the 22 is the cusp, some horoscopes say I’m a scorpio others say I’m a Sagittarius. The 22 of November is the only date that says that, you never see any magazine, newspaper or anything that will say the 21 is a Sagittarius for example. I’ve never heard of a ten day period (or whatever it is) being on the cusp. At any rate, I have both scorpio and Sagittarius traits, mostly Sag.

6. Matthew says:

11/21/1966 Scorp/Sag Fire Horse! My girlfriend is a Sag Fire Horse. Fits like a glove, kind of freaks me out!

7. Christina says:

Hahaha….this is Miley Cyrus’s sign; her birthday is November 23rd. x’DD

8. jenny says:

11/21 im no cusp just 100% scorpio. It doesnt describe me im to myself but can sting at all times. I love my attitude. I love the dark side

9. bryna says:

It describes me and my crush perfectly I was born nov 2 and he was born dec 18 and he likes to flirt while I keep to myself :)

10. Ronda says:

I was born on 11/14 and I am a scorpio as well. I have always had a
    of psychic ability and a very powerful intuition about people as well
    as things. Though , I have never met a stranger I would have to say that I
    too am one that feels like I am not a perfect fit in many things or with
    many people. I am a jack of all trades and master of many things. That
    being said, I have a question about the sag-scorpio cusp. Does
    mean that one sign has more dominance over the other or do
    they share the effects that they have on someone? A friend of
    mine is a scorpio-sag male and I would like to know so that I’ll
    know how to deal with him.

11. mano says:

im 11/21 scorpio , and the post is true , specially the part about not relating to others , like the inner conflict and “painfully” being aware of being different hehe, im not like other people and their activities and conversations just dont interest me, but i can relate to the scorpio trait more than sag.

12. Avatar of Jillian Jillian says:

I am an 11/21 Scorpio and I feel like this fits me to a t. I don’t feel like I am like others and don’t enjoy things that many people have… don’t want what any part with what they are doing! I just got a new job where I’m very independent and I’m really happy about it- seems like it’s perfect for me so far!

13. Peter says:

Wow, 11/24 here and can’t believe that all the above mentioned applies to me in all aspects
    Thanks for posting

14. Adrian says:

Wow, born on the 18th.
    Both the charm and revolution totally relate.

15. Vishal says:

WTF

why you not post my reply!!!!!!!!

love your tweets but
    Fuck You!

16. Promateus says:

Here for fun: Scarlett Johansson was born on November 22, 1984 with 0 degrees Sagg. She became famous with the Horse Whisperer. The title and the plot of this movie has traits of both signs. Horse is partially a Sagittarius symbol, (Centaur, half horse half man). She undergoes a crisis to heal herself and Pilgrim – riding Pilgrim again. Scorpio has the inner strength and resourcefulness and Sagg loves to ride a horse. Her movie “Girl with a Pearl Earring” is very Scorpio, with deep emotions and asceticism (inspired by the Scorpio artist Johan Vermeer), while “Lost in Translation” again is very much Sagittarius, showing how she can adopt to foreign environment and find excitement there. I could probably go on forever like this but I hope you get the idea.

17. Alejandra says:

This does sound like me. Specially the part “Many born on the Scorpio-Sagittarius cusp are prone to wildness, particularly in their youth when they are perhaps painfully aware of being unlike other people. ” This is me right now… ha.

Anywho, I wanted to ask something and I sincerely hope it’s answered. I’m a Scorpio-Sag cusp, obviously but I’ve always been way, way more identified with Scorpio. Horoscopes for example, Sagittarius ones never seem to fit with me as do the Scorpio ones, and even though Scorpio and Sag have several like qualities in personality, I still think- and everyone that surrounds me- that I go more with Scorpio. Well, my question is, how does compatibility work for us in the cusp? I’m in love with this Pisces man and I know that Scorpio and Pisces are the perfect match, and I feel confident it will work between us because, like I said, I’ve always considered myself, and felt like a full Scorpio. It just goes better with me, so I forget I have part of Sag in me. But I’m still curious, as how the Pisces (not Pisces-Aries cusp, he’s just Pisces) and Scorpio-Sag relationship would go?

18. Jen says:

I was born the 20 && this just doesnt describe me one bit.

19. jaz says:

zomg,wowwww well im a scripo-sag, but i do have more of the scorpio side. i wanna be wild,but the sag in me tells me to behave lol

20. Diya Shah says:

I didn’t know I was a scorpio sagitarious cusp until a few mins ago…WOW!!! Interesting!!! It feels like you are describing me

1 Pings/Trackbacks for "The 5 Scorpio Periods: Scorpio-Sagittarius Cusp"
  1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by THEFLY VS. THECRASH, Scorpion. Scorpion said: November 19-21 Scorpios! Scorpio-Sagittarius Cusp aka Scorsagians, "Revolution", read more about Scorsagians here: http://bit.ly/cbCsTU [...]