The 5 Scorpio Periods: Scorpio-Libra Cusp

I. Scorpio-Libra Cusp / Scorpio Personality / The 5 Scorpio Types

Libra-Scorpio Cusp

October 23 – 25
Drama and Criticism

Photo credit: @ScorpioSeason / Instagram

The Libra-Scorpio cusp is an overlapping and admixture of the seventh sign of the zodiac, Libra, and the eighth sign of the zodiac, Scorpio. This is a period that can be characterized by the themes of Drama and Criticism.

A heightened sense of the drama of life, both in a philosophical and personal sense, leads to an increased awareness of the dynamics of one’s own existence, both past and present; a highly critical attitude emerges which cuts away careless generalizations and sloppy thinking, and aims for the essence of truth. Such an attitude can lead to profound changes in personal relationships, how leisure time is spent and in general to a reevaluation of one’s place in the world.

The days which comprise the Libra-Scorpio cusp exemplify various aspects of Drama and Criticism, where the airy, social, theatrical Libra nature confronts the more serious, deeply feeling and critical nature of the Scorpio.

The Libra-Scorpio Personality

The dramatic Scorlibran is one of the most critical individuals of the whole year. Those born in this period can perfectly embody the spirit of their age but also comment on it. No matter what walk of life they inhabit, their facile minds and often sharp tongues will mark them as individuals to be reckoned with. Most often, if asked their opinion they give it straight out, holding nothing back. Therefore, those born on the Libra-Scorpio Cusp may be sought out for honest evaluations, but equally well feared and even avoided for their piercing frankness.

Every cusp personality comprises conflicting elements, being influenced by two very different adjacent signs. In the case of this particular cusp, the highly developed social awareness of Libra can be well integrated with the powerfully controlling detachment of Scorpio. However, conflicts may also arise here between intellectual and emotional energies, which may be extremely difficult to bring into balance. Primarily thought-feeling types, “Scorlibrans” can mistrust intuitive impulses.

On the other hand, those born on the Libra-Scorpio cusp also have a wild side, and can at a moment’s notice drop their objective stance in favor of risk and adventure. Furthermore, once they are committed to a situation they will usually refuse to stop until the denouement is complete (no matter how painful it may be). Because of their total involvement, and also their charm and attractiveness, those born in this period may indeed be difficult to unseat from a position of authority or for that matter from a place in a lover’s heart.

Profile photo of ScorpioSeason
ScorpioSeason founder. A Scorpio interested in people and life.

Related Posts

Scorpio Sagittarius Cusp

The 5 Scorpio Periods: Scorpio-Sagittarius Cusp

1. November 16, 2014, 12:09 pm

Ayy there my name Ricochey you can call me Rico for short, my birthday is in 6 day’s time 11/20. this article it most accurate, i’m turning 22 on thursday and i must say that i am still learning and discovering my self, i feel i can still do and achieve lot more, i have noticed that i’m not like most ppl in my age group, i think there’s something wrong with all of them, long story short… Riding with the girls and boy’s and we high all we want to do is have a good time, don’t worry reckless is how we live life, pray that i make it pass 21, ๐Ÿ˜‰ ryt now it’s all about money and building a life for my son and wife, when i get one, i gotta see a million a.s.a.p.

2. September 30, 2014, 11:39 pm

I was born in November 30 am i cusp or not i just want to know can some one please tell me.

3. Triveni
    September 13, 2014, 4:06 am

Yes I think so……but I want 2 know more abt my zodiac e.g. love, career n money

4. Triveni
    September 13, 2014, 4:02 am

Yes I think so.It describes me exactly.

5. roxzi
    September 10, 2014, 7:48 pm

My best friend is a Scorpio-Sagi Nov 21 and I’ve known her at least 10 years now. She has never come off as rebellious, wild and crazy. In fact, she is just the opposite. Conservative, easy-going, and shy. She’s like the perfect child every parent wants. Maybe childhood environment should be another factor.

Just my two cents from a Oct 27 Scorpio ๐Ÿ˜‰

• IdealChild
      October 13, 2014, 11:27 pm

I had to reply to your post. I am a 11/19 cusp. And I have been an ideal child all my life until I hit my 30s and became truly independent. I was also shy, conservative, now total opposite! So you never know, rebellion can happen if the situation requires it :)

6. Susan Miller
    September 5, 2014, 12:27 pm

It’s hard being a Scorpio-Sagittarius!

• liline
      September 19, 2014, 11:43 am

my bf is 11_19 scorpio..he works away from me..we don’t meet a lot but i want to undersdand him more..especially in love & how he deal with it..i love him a lot & i really really love to know more about his intency & fears// please help me

7. Vixen
    August 24, 2014, 9:54 am

I was born on nov. 19 and this describes me so well it’s scary. And yes, I am painfully aware that I’m different than others, but being born on a cusp sure has its fun sides! Also, both my sister and I were born on cusps, so that’s probably why we are so close.

8. sheryl
    July 8, 2014, 11:13 am

11/21……the happiest I have ever been, was when I owned my own business for 12 years! Now I manage hotels, and yes I was WILD in my youth. Dead on!

9. Coons
    July 2, 2014, 2:54 am

This describes mostly right about me. I was born on 11/19 and the clashing personality really fits me. I used to wonder whether I have a double personality, but I came to accept that it’s all me. Very interesting.

10. Peach
    May 18, 2014, 6:43 am

Um. I’m November 21st. N I must concur with the fact that I’m on the cusp of Sagittarius. I love being a cusp. I feel as if I’m balanced out. My brother is full scorpio and he’s a mess, js. N e who, the cusp is from the 19th to the 23rd of every month. So if you’re in between those days. Definitely a cusp baby.

11. anyssa
    April 25, 2014, 9:42 pm

I was born 11/22 I was born in a cusp and this website was very helpful

12. Tracy
    April 14, 2014, 11:47 am

I always thought the 22 is the cusp, some horoscopes say I’m a scorpio others say I’m a Sagittarius. The 22 of November is the only date that says that, you never see any magazine, newspaper or anything that will say the 21 is a Sagittarius for example. I’ve never heard of a ten day period (or whatever it is) being on the cusp. At any rate, I have both scorpio and Sagittarius traits, mostly Sag.

13. Matthew
    December 31, 2013, 6:56 am

11/21/1966 Scorp/Sag Fire Horse! My girlfriend is a Sag Fire Horse. Fits like a glove, kind of freaks me out!

14. Christina
    October 24, 2013, 8:39 pm

Hahaha….this is Miley Cyrus’s sign; her birthday is November 23rd. x’DD

15. jenny
    May 1, 2013, 12:39 am

11/21 im no cusp just 100% scorpio. It doesnt describe me im to myself but can sting at all times. I love my attitude. I love the dark side

16. bryna
    January 30, 2013, 6:46 am

It describes me and my crush perfectly I was born nov 2 and he was born dec 18 and he likes to flirt while I keep to myself :)

17. Ronda
    October 15, 2012, 5:32 am

I was born on 11/14 and I am a scorpio as well. I have always had a
    of psychic ability and a very powerful intuition about people as well
    as things. Though , I have never met a stranger I would have to say that I
    too am one that feels like I am not a perfect fit in many things or with
    many people. I am a jack of all trades and master of many things. That
    being said, I have a question about the sag-scorpio cusp. Does
    mean that one sign has more dominance over the other or do
    they share the effects that they have on someone? A friend of
    mine is a scorpio-sag male and I would like to know so that I’ll
    know how to deal with him.

18. mano
    September 19, 2012, 2:57 am

im 11/21 scorpio , and the post is true , specially the part about not relating to others , like the inner conflict and “painfully” being aware of being different hehe, im not like other people and their activities and conversations just dont interest me, but i can relate to the scorpio trait more than sag.

19. Profile photo of Jillian
    April 19, 2012, 12:58 pm

I am an 11/21 Scorpio and I feel like this fits me to a t. I don’t feel like I am like others and don’t enjoy things that many people have… don’t want what any part with what they are doing! I just got a new job where I’m very independent and I’m really happy about it- seems like it’s perfect for me so far!

20. Peter
    January 2, 2012, 8:58 pm

Wow, 11/24 here and can’t believe that all the above mentioned applies to me in all aspects
    Thanks for posting

21. Adrian
    November 30, 2011, 10:55 pm

Wow, born on the 18th.
    Both the charm and revolution totally relate.

22. July 16, 2011, 4:20 am

why you not post my reply!!!!!!!!

love your tweets but
    Fuck You!

• December 8, 2013, 11:33 pm

You posted!

Now I love you :)

23. June 23, 2011, 7:19 am

Here for fun: Scarlett Johansson was born on November 22, 1984 with 0 degrees Sagg. She became famous with the Horse Whisperer. The title and the plot of this movie has traits of both signs. Horse is partially a Sagittarius symbol, (Centaur, half horse half man). She undergoes a crisis to heal herself and Pilgrim รขโ‚ฌโ€œ riding Pilgrim again. Scorpio has the inner strength and resourcefulness and Sagg loves to ride a horse. Her movie “Girl with a Pearl Earring” is very Scorpio, with deep emotions and asceticism (inspired by the Scorpio artist Johan Vermeer), while “Lost in Translation” again is very much Sagittarius, showing how she can adopt to foreign environment and find excitement there. I could probably go on forever like this but I hope you get the idea.

• October 18, 2014, 2:22 pm

11/22 here I’m too deep for sag more Scorpio than sag but the traits still bleed.. Any more info on this infamous sigh would be helpful

24. Alejandra
    April 27, 2011, 11:36 pm

This does sound like me. Specially the part “Many born on the Scorpio-Sagittarius cusp are prone to wildness, particularly in their youth when they are perhaps painfully aware of being unlike other people. ” This is me right now… ha.

Anywho, I wanted to ask something and I sincerely hope it’s answered. I’m a Scorpio-Sag cusp, obviously but I’ve always been way, way more identified with Scorpio. Horoscopes for example, Sagittarius ones never seem to fit with me as do the Scorpio ones, and even though Scorpio and Sag have several like qualities in personality, I still think- and everyone that surrounds me- that I go more with Scorpio. Well, my question is, how does compatibility work for us in the cusp? I’m in love with this Pisces man and I know that Scorpio and Pisces are the perfect match, and I feel confident it will work between us because, like I said, I’ve always considered myself, and felt like a full Scorpio. It just goes better with me, so I forget I have part of Sag in me. But I’m still curious, as how the Pisces (not Pisces-Aries cusp, he’s just Pisces) and Scorpio-Sag relationship would go?

25. Jen
    April 27, 2011, 11:36 pm

I was born the 20 && this just doesnt describe me one bit.

• Adri
      November 12, 2012, 6:31 am

Same here! I was also born the 20th & this doesn’t describe me at all…

• K-Anne
      December 8, 2013, 12:49 am

The cusp is the 21st

• james
      June 5, 2014, 3:11 pm

Yea so am i. I was born on nov 20th im more conservative when it comes to doing things. Last thing i am is wild. Im talkative but thats it.

26. jaz
    January 24, 2011, 10:33 pm

zomg,wowwww well im a scripo-sag, but i do have more of the scorpio side. i wanna be wild,but the sag in me tells me to behave lol

27. Diya Shah
    October 25, 2010, 2:27 pm

I didn’t know I was a scorpio sagitarious cusp until a few mins ago…WOW!!! Interesting!!! It feels like you are describing me

28. June 1, 2010, 11:11 pm

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by THEFLY VS. THECRASH, Scorpion. Scorpion said: November 19-21 Scorpios! Scorpio-Sagittarius Cusp aka Scorsagians, "Revolution", read more about Scorsagians here: […]