The 5 Scorpio Periods: Scorpio-Libra Cusp

Libra-Scorpio Cusp

October 23 – 25
Drama and Criticism

The Libra-Scorpio cusp is an overlapping and admixture of the seventh sign of the zodiac, Libra, and the eighth sign of the zodiac, Scorpio. This is a period that can be characterized by the themes of Drama and Criticism.

A heightened sense of the drama of life, both in a philosophical and personal sense, leads to an increased awareness of the dynamics of one’s own existence, both past and present; a highly critical attitude emerges which cuts away careless generalizations and sloppy thinking, and aims for the essence of truth. Such an attitude can lead to profound changes in personal relationships, how leisure time is spent and in general to a reevaluation of one’s place in the world.

The days which comprise the Libra-Scorpio cusp exemplify various aspects of Drama and Criticism, where the airy, social, theatrical Libra nature confronts the more serious, deeply feeling and critical nature of the Scorpio.

The Libra-Scorpio Personality

The dramatic Scorlibran is one of the most critical individuals of the whole year. Those born in this period can perfectly embody the spirit of their age but also comment on it. No matter what walk of life they inhabit, their facile minds and often sharp tongues will mark them as individuals to be reckoned with. Most often, if asked their opinion they give it straight out, holding nothing back. Therefore, those born on the Libra-Scorpio Cusp may be sought out for honest evaluations, but equally well feared and even avoided for their piercing frankness.

Every cusp personality comprises conflicting elements, being influenced by two very different adjacent signs. In the case of this particular cusp, the highly developed social awareness of Libra can be well integrated with the powerfully controlling detachment of Scorpio. However, conflicts may also arise here between intellectual and emotional energies, which may be extremely difficult to bring into balance. Primarily thought-feeling types, “Scorlibrans” can mistrust intuitive impulses.

On the other hand, those born on the Libra-Scorpio cusp also have a wild side, and can at a moment’s notice drop their objective stance in favor of risk and adventure. Furthermore, once they are committed to a situation they will usually refuse to stop until the denouement is complete (no matter how painful it may be). Because of their total involvement, and also their charm and attractiveness, those born in this period may indeed be difficult to unseat from a position of authority or for that matter from a place in a lover’s heart.

Tagged with: , , , ,
Posted in I. Scorpio-Libra Cusp, Scorpio Personality, The 5 Scorpio Types
81 comments on “The 5 Scorpio Periods: Scorpio-Libra Cusp
  1. 2C4Myself says:

What’s funny is, I’m one of the ONLY periods of Leo who can see through a Libra-Scorpio like a glass window at christmas time! I don’t get burned by your painfully ignorant tounge or insulted by your bad manners or lack of self-control. I also think it’s pretty interesting to watch and see where “The less mature & life learned libra-scorpio’s” mouth, addictive personality trait and vengful out of control behavior will take him/her. So, with that being said, I will be 150% honest with you (assuming you can take the truth, not just try to give it)… You are all felonies & mental patience waiting too happen! Oh yeah! DO learn how too word your thoughts & feelings better.. As how you are thinking it in your head, is not what is coming out of your mouth.

2. jenniimon says:

Being a Libra and having scorpio traits is pretty fun and exciting !

3. louise says:

ive always felt different like i know thiings that no one else dos . i was born on the 24th of october between my dad on the 23rd and my mum on the 25th crazy right

4. missT says:

October 24th – scorpio sun, sagittarius moon
    Emotional and intellectual
    Social butterfly and loner
    I want to be close yet I demand my space
    I’m a bowl of contradictions – sometimes even I don’t know what I want or what’s up with me
    I don’t hold grudges cos I write people off. They cease to exist
    I’m a sucker for my decisions, good and bad. I suffer the consequences rather than change my mind.
    I love people but I don’t trust anyone.
    I have extremely high standards and expectations and I don’t suffer fools easily.
    If u ask for my opinion, brace yourself for fireworks.

5. libra~scorp says:

Im pretty sure the cusp is from october 19th thru october 24.

6. jada taylor says:

October 23 . Proud to be a libra – scorp

7. steven mays says:

I was born on the 24th of Oct,tooo crazy how i see so many cusp riders who have the same traits and thoughts as me,WE ARE RIDERS IN THE TRUEST SENSE OF THE WORD,Believe in Yourself,remember YOU are YOUR best when both come together,Always be yourself becuse its the only way to harmony, sorry about the long post….ive read the same thing on here a few times…..lol

8. October 23, 1986 1:55pm over here…lol the Libra in me JUST HAD to comment! Cheers to all you beautiful, sexy, deep, intuitive, “keep it real” libra scorpios out there! God it feels good to be a part of such a beautiful cusp family! I love having 2 signs….I love being fixed air and cardinal water….I love my fall birthday…I love being a phoenix-scorpio-MAAT-scale holdin’ justice seeker! I am learning to tame my “trial by fire” scorpio sting, and my indecisive “air-headiness” libra traits. lol Bless all of you wonderful people, and I hope you all have great birthdays next month!

9. Natalia says:

Wow, so many October 23rd’s here. I was born that day as well, in 1994. My personality is so Scorlibran. I was always confused when I was a kid and I would read horoscope books because some said the 23rd was Scorpio and others said it was Libra. I never knew what I was, but thought that both kind of sounded like me. I’m social, but NEED my space and alone time. I ponder the meaning of life way too much and am critical of alot of things. I don’t have much tolerance for “Idle chit-chat”, I like the deep stuff and I’m always trying to be fair and balanced. Also, people often say I have something magnetic or “compelling” about me.

10. Kicia says:

Ohh this is so great, I do love a little self-righteous sense of unity ;) I was born on the 22nd and I have a question which I think only my fellow scobras could answer; do you get a sense of being able to influence people’s emotions and decisions? I’d never do it to harm anyone, to be honset, it’s ot even intentional- it comes to me so naturally i can’t control it. It’s like inception- I plant an idea in their head and they think they’re the ones who came up with it. For example, there was a guy at this party that I’ve just met and I did something that rather upset him and he wouldn’t talk to me and I turned it around so that by the end of the night he was basically begging me for forgiveness! Do you do that as well and do you think it’s your inner Libra trying to avoid conflict, or your Scorpio’s emotional intelligence?

11. Sarah says:

10/21. I’ve always thought I had a personality disorder (among other things!!) but it’s really just the logical and emotional sides battling it out. I’m terribly critical, enough to realize it about myself. I love being a librorpio. My last-minute, impulsive decisions and stubbornness have paid off in many ways. I love to explore new places, take risks, pet sharks… And for some reason, people become addicted to me. It’s so easy. 21st represent

12. Human says:

Y’know, everybody is different. Try creating yourself as an individual instead of relying on the stars. It’s a trip, man.
    Western astrology, particularly the zodiac, was started before heliocentrism, ie. the scientific theory that the earth revolves around the sun, and now that we as a human race know that, it is, I think, time to change with the times.
    It’s a scary thing to create oneself, and many of us (me included) can feel insecure about admitting that we are a clean slate, but as sentient beings we have the ability to fill our slates with writing as well as allowing others to help us with it.

13. Jesse says:

I’m Oct 16th, 23 degrees Libra, but I have strong Scorpio energy, due to Mars and Pluto interacting, my 8th house chart ruler (Jupiter in 8th, Sagittarius rising), and Pluto as my only Water planet (in Scorpio). I’ve always looked at the zodiac as a spectrum, not bound signs. I’ve also got Vertex and South Node in 8th house, and the Vertex houses put my Libra section in the 8th house as well. I’m an astrologer, I study Psychology, Physics, Philosophy and the occult. My favorite color is bruise (black, purple, blue, and green). 95% of my thoughts and projects are secrets. I love learning, but prefer knowing.feel free to disagree with my interpretation of the zodiac, of cusps. you’d be wrong, but you can disagree.

14. Kevin says:

This is literally the first I’ve ever heard of this Libra-Scorpio cusp. I never really followed this stuff because I never felt like it describe who “I” was properly.
    I was born on Oct.22 at approx. 11:52pm. So, pretty much as close to the transition as possible. And alot of what described in this Libra-Scorpio cusp is exactly who I am. Alot of the good stuff, and scared to say alot, and I mean alot of the bad stuff as well. Too creepy.!!

15. Chris says:

Hey beautiful people:) another 23/10 here, iv always felt like I was an oxymoron, sometimes really quiet and others really garrulous, love making people happy but I’d rather be sad myself, I like knowing other peoples secrets but I’d rather keep mine and I love thinking!! I’m looking for a 23/10/1994 female tho…I’m sure she’s beautiful extremely smart and suitably crazy;)

16. Sa says:

I’m 24th with a scorp moon (and a lot of Scorpio elsewhere in my chart) This Scobra thing makes so much sense to me, I’m very Scorpion but I am also quite indecisive and very sociable. I like being around people as much As I enjoy alone time, which is a little too much. I have a lot of sagittarian in me though so I get on with most signs, however people always tell me I’m hard to read and I think people misunderstand me lol. I don’t really get this thing about being a critic though. Although I do have an opinion on most things, I’m quite a people pleaser so I won’t give a straightforward opinion on most things… as for the rest though (being determined etc.) it’s me to a T! I also have trouble balancing the emotional (Scorpio) with intellect (libra) and often get too emotionally tongue tied in conflicts (which I avoid like the plague!) Lastly, I can not manipulate to save my life lol, and although I do possess some negative Scorpio traits (obsessive, secretive, prideful) I’m not a vengeful person and I won’t hold grudges unless deeply betrayed. I never got why my sign always says this, but maybe it is because I am a cusper. Other than this, I love my sign! Though I think that’s because it’s tempered a little by more optimistic and outgoing placements. Sorry for the wall of text and love to all my fellow scobrans!

• gigi says:

Hi! I can actually relate to a lot of the things that you said and I’m a nov. scorpio, I feel scorpios are often misunderstood even in astrology.

17. Mackenzie says:

I was born on October 25th funny how my mother is a libra and my father is a scorpio. I never knew I was considered a cusp sign I feel I embody more scorpio traits personally. Myself, father, and brother are all scorpios. You could imagine a very emotional house hold

18. Dani says:

well guys i am happy to know tat i hav lot other folks who think alike me 23/10 .well i think i am more of a libran bt my scorpian syd floows wth me even wen i am not aware of specially in matter of relationship it takes ages for me to accept t truth of my counterparts than i get struck in the mystery of moving on or waiting till i get the right chance to give my 100% . rest i like my lone tym, lazy ness meeting new people adventure , music food nd sex for the most nd the only confusing thing is i lovee every kind of each thing i do there is no music i dnt lyk listening to or food i dnt lyk to eat non fussy abt everything bt moody nd mood swings make me choose 1 at a tym ……… also guys wat shoud i do abt my overthinking nd day dreaming

19. cobe says:

Proud to say Im a rare 10/22…….One of a kind Libra/Scorpio, we are Very, Very Passionate & Ginuwine I can say, Intensly sexual-Love to learn deeply about sex. Diverse and Unique instead of following a trend we Set/Create the trend, Leading to strong Leadership and Success, Most of the times Im in my head im strongly analyzing or thinking about something interesting to me. Very Prideful and truthful wwhich can be unintentionally painful to others. Extremely Moody inside but to others it appear that were fine. Very Big on Respect and if done wrong it makes a horrible outcome. For me what often tend to pull me in a relationship is a person who is mysterious who can make me wonder about them..and I also Love Wierd. Idk maybe its just me but I love to learn about everything in everyway, Especially, love, Sex, And Creepy and wierd But also death. I can truly say that astrology does not truly represent 100% fully of who we are but we cant deny that it does play apart in someway.

20. James says:

HI, OCTOTBER 23, 1982 is my birthday, so I guess that means I’m on the cusp like so many of you on here. That’s pretty cool, didn’t know there was a fourm where alot of Iike minded folks were congregating at. Anyway, I feel you fellow critical thinkers. I seriously think that is all i do. I wake up in the middle of the night pondering about what I did, or should have done, or what I’m about to do. My brain never shuts off, I hate it sometimes. I also very much enjoy my alone time, and love love sad music, even though I wouldn’t necessarilly say that I’m sad or depressed. I just happen to dig somber music, because i think hits a nerve in me, that I can’t really express. In any case, I also very much enjoy hanging with friends. I usually don’t have a filter, and just wild out, and divulge alot of what my subconscious has been unearthing in private. The funny thing, is that people think that I’m loud and perhaps overly opinoated and zealous, but I never ever fully disclose everything. Usually, my inappropirate and unabashed opinions or tirades have a ring of truth to it, but people A) either genuinely don’t care about what I’m talking about or B) Haven’t figured out that I’m more secretive than I might lead on. Oh, well, I think I’m rambling now. Anyway, good to know you all exist. Oh, and FYI, I don’t hold grudges, at all. Which is not a scorpio quality, right? Anyway, the way I see it, is Why let someone have that type of control over you? I know right, easier said than done.

• Sa says:

Yes to brain never shutting off… thinking about things I should’ve done etc. I’m 24th but I think I can relate to your post best actually! I hold no grudges too (at least I think I don’t…) and I also can’t manipulate to save my life, which aren’t very scorpion traits. People also think I’m quite gregarious and sociable, but I can be prone to long periods of self indulgent alone time with some sad music. Yay for like-minded people!

21. Teriska says:

I am exactly in the middle of these two signs. My birthday is October 22nd which is sometimes the end of Libra and sometimes the beginning of Scorpio. So….woooo

22. Michelle says:

Hey Everbody,

I see many people r born on the 23rd. I am a 21st, so does that mean I am full libra??? I am just recently learning about my sign in trying to figure why I do things I do. Just a little FYI about what I have discovered and analyzed about myself is that it takes alot for me to get pissed off an mad at someone. I do try to avoid conflict beacause I would rather opt for peace and talk things out, but if someone has truly crossed the line with me and has done something to personally and intentionally offend me then the sharp sarcastic tongue comes out which it could then take a turn for the worse, but it has to be something really horrible to make me go out like that. I hate to say it but when I done with someone…I am truly done with them. I can be somewhat indecisive at times. I don’t mind getting my hands dirty , but not on a 24/7 basis. I am easygoing laid back and sensitive. Also I the ability to read other people in little to no time. This helps me in making a decision as to if I want them to be in my circle.
    I have been a little lazy and tend to hibernate but that is only b/c I am trying to get over my divorce. This is typically not me because I have alot energy and like to do new adventurous things.

• Kara says:

I don’t think you are a scorpio but I do recommend you figuring out your astrology chart, simply google free astrology chart, just know your time of birth. I am a scorpio sun (born on 24th) but I am a leo rising and a Taurus moon. your sun sign is your personality rising sign is how others see you and ur moon sign is how you feel, and this has helped me out a ton.

• Janna says:

Omg- you
      Fucking rock! Tushàe my fellow 10/23rd, TuShae!!!! Lmao

23. Sumeet says:

I am born on 23rd october love to see many born nn my bdate. Yes we people are attractive and charming as i am

24. Claire L says:

Hello SCORPIOS!!

I was born on the 23rd as well! I am also shocked with how many 23rd people commented. That’s awesome! My personality, I over Analyze a lot of things, I hate being ignored (biggest pet peeve), very private but occasionally get overwhelmed with emotions. Honest, Genuine, Caring, very Passionate about my feelings my rights my hobbies. I just want to be loved.

I came from a Scorpion family. Mom Nov. 12th – Dad Nov. 15th

25. NIckolas Birner says:

IM BORN ON 10/23 too!!!! luvalibrascorp ^

HELLO TO ALL MY FELLOW 10/23 BITCHES!
    WE’RE THE MOST SPECIAL, MOST TEMPERAMENTAL VENGEFUL BITCHES EVER!!

#TEAMDONTPHUCKWITHUS

26. Jennifer says:

I am a Libra-Scorpio Cusp, born 23 October I am a deep thinker. Some times too much. I’m very sexual and open minded. I like to get what I want soon or later. No rush, I’ll take my time. I like to read people. Analize them before even talking to them. I like to investigate and go deeper in anything that gets my attention. Helping people pleases me. Giving positive attitude is important to me. I hide my feelings. Keep myself private. I like solo time. Most of the time I’m happy. People come to me for advise. I am very emotional. i’m very curious. sensitive too. I can be very quiet and to myself some times. Other times loud and too funny. I turned 35 and still feel like im in my late 20s. LOL

27. Jessica says:

Hi, October 24th- Libra/Scorpio here. I guess I should also mention that I’m 17. I don’t want to be mistaken for an older lady or some young girl because I’m not. I am a perfectly mature teen. I hope.
    I’d just like to say that Scorpio is not a horrible sign to be at all. In fact, I’d rather be a total Scorpio than be part Libra because honestly, I’d be able to get things done so much easier. I am a Scorpio sun, Scorpio moon, and Libra rising- jus to be more specific. I guess it’s ok to be a Libra rising because I seem more approachable that way, but I seem to always attract the wrong crowd, meaning irritating people that don’t do things the way they should (my way, actually). I know I have a problem with my forceful personality and my tongue is quite sharp, but I like those qualities of myself. My friends count on me to give them an honest opinion and they totally are grateful for it (I’m not friends with Gemini people, though. they don’t like me very much and I find them too strange and moody like they have multipurpose personalities or something- funny fact: my dad is a Gemini). The point is- I like being this cusp. The only “problem” I’ve faced is that I make decisions without thinking about the situation and how it’ll affect my life later on and I suffer because of that. I tend to keep going with those decisions too, even though I feel horribly because I that decision. I’m a stubborn and prideful person, so you could see why I have trouble with taking things back. Oh, it seems that this post has gotten pretty long- so I’ll end it here.

• Sa says:

We’re twins! I’m 17 also (and exactly the same, 24th, we’re not children anymore) scorpio sun, moon, Venus and Cap rising. Jessica, about making the wrong decisions and then continuing to go on with them, I know exactly what you mean! I think it’s definitely a pride thing. I know my pride gets in the way a LOT. Sometimes I need to let go a little more.

• Kelsey says:

Hello, Jessica – I am the Libra equivalent to your more personal planets/signs. I was born October 21; the Sun was in Libra, as was the Moon, and Scorpio was ascending. The view from my side is quite similar to the one you shared, but I can see that we value different aspects of it. Yes, my thought process is time-consuming, leading to problems in life – especially where deadlines are concerned. However, I approach everything with an open mind, feeling the atmosphere of those involved, relating it to how it makes me think/feel; which is where I then decide to take action. My other personal planets are in these two signs as well: Mercury in Scorpio, Venus in Scorpio, Mars in Libra. I have an intense intellect, because I am empowered by the knowledge I have meticulously gathered. I am willing to share this knowledge with others, because it makes me happy and I hope to provide the same to others. However, if I feel like my interests or expressions are not being appreciated, I will refrain. I am very passionate about finding what I can value in life, creating a serious focus on my search which, if unappreciated, can become an Achilles Heel. I am able to lighten up, make stupid jokes out of my human failings, that will charm and appease you with a chuckle (typically brought out by earth sign people), but only when I am comfortable in the knowledge that you appreciate/love my values and self. My individuality is of much concern; enriched with Scorpio fixedness, and passion, but able to balance out the selfishness with the Libra scales. If left in my own mind, the control I have over my thoughts and feelings can evolve into a sense of superiority, which is why its important I relate to other people, to humanize myself, and to provide secure connections for others. I express myself compulsively to intentionally receive feedback, which then fuels changes directly affecting me. Therefore expressing the Plutonian energy for regeneration, which builds upon the self I present. This regenerative process is fueled by Libra’s ability to initiate, but controlled by the Scorpio fixation. I am who I always was, and yet I am becoming what is necessary to feel fulfilled. My sense of fulfillment comes from providing to others these breaths of fresh air that I have come upon. I am not fully happy unless others can enjoy my pleasures, and I cannot express my sorrows unless others can see the logic behind them. I know I have a highly evolved way of communicating, and expressing to others the intensity of my values, which also inadvertently affects those close to me. I say inadvertent, because I know what makes me happy does not sate everyone. My search for happiness is what I want others to validate, so they can find their own happiness, which is where any Scorpio manipulation may occur – not to bend, break, or take from others, but to show them how they can provide for themselves. This makes it very hard for me to ask for help when I confront obstacles as well, and therefore my ability to coerce kicks in, but I will not ask, expect, or attempt to gain anything that I feel is unearned, unwarranted, or beyond the means of the provider. I am a fair Scorpio, who can self-indulge in emotions, but will use intellect to balance out. My thoughts and actions may seem indecisive, therefore flighty, but the person you see, is who I will always be, which is an individual seeking harmony between the emotional self and the intelligent civilization. Each element/energy of the zodiac serves its purpose in helping or challenging the others – there is a balance to what is given and taken. Finding a way to make two elements, water and air, which energize and exhaust me in different ways, emotions and thoughts, can be viewed as a destructive storm, or a refreshing shower – this view is dependent on how I handle the influences around me.

• Iyan says:

I took the time to reply to your comment just to say my mindset is very similar to yours and that i can relate in everything you said. I was born october 20th (I know thats not included in the cusp) only thing really relating me to this topic is my scorpio ascending. Libra sun and virgo moon.

28. Diablo_Roberto says:

I was born 22/10. I know I’m technically a Libra but friends tell me I’m often closed, deep, mysterious, and at times, very destructive especially when offended. They call me “Iceman” or “Mr. Freeze” behind my back and I get hurt when I hear them talk about me this way. But I do have a sensitive side and compassion though I don’t let many people in, I just find it difficult to talk about what I feel. I don’t waste time arguing and I just do the work even if it’s tough and dirty with any means necessary – most people I encounter gets scared and intimidated by me (eventhough I mean no harm).

29. Sarah says:

its really weird how most of the people here are born either oct23 or oct 25…im oct 24 nd to Nicholas also oct 24…im also born in 1993

30. Jose says:

Ohh how shamefull! You think you the shit since your full scorpio right, hahaha.
    Actually it depends on the year you were born, every year scorpio season starts on a different day, for example I was born 10/21/94 3:11 A.M Scorpio season started 23 9:00 A.M , so me im cool im a libra-SCORPIO cusp. Now something else… its been 3,600 years since venus was in the underworld 100%, yeah Boy you better know it.. only in October of 1994 this has happened!!
    Ohh shootout to my Mom man, November 15 <3
    To bad my father isnt a Scorpio, His CAPRICORN.

31. Lilly says:

I’m born 10/25, but I wish I was a Libra 100%. I don’t like all of the negative things associated with Scorpio and the reactions people have when I say my b-day. Can anybody share some reasons why it’s good to be our sign?

• flyn says:

Well, we’re mysterious, powerful and passionate :D
      I love being a Scorpio~ Even if it seems like we might be kind of scary or too intense, there are people out there who are attracted to people like us, so just embrace it :D

• Anon says:

Your response has been more libran than any other and you are the closest to being a full scorpio. Everyone else is displaying asinine self pride over their sun sign. Good for you “everyone else” for being so awesome with your sexy scorpionic mystique made all more accessible to the “average” human through your libran approachability. You remind me of vampires, attractive and alluring yet dangerous. But being a vampire sucks. For as socially gracefully you are, you never really fit it and enjoy life with the rest of humanity. You’re fear of being equal and on the same level as another is ever pressent. Oh yes, you are far too superior to relate one on one. Behind your thin facade of pride is fear and cowerdice. You’ll never lie but you don’t ever really tell the truth either. You cut ( hense the scor in scorpio) everyone else to pieces with you sharp criticism, only in your attemp to draw attention away from your own insecurities. Good for you for being so awesome. You’re putting on a great show for the rest of us. Thanks for the cheap intertainment.
      Haha, my birthday is 10/23, it’s not that bad, I love you

• gigi says:

you can read up on scorpio facts from different sites to discover the good of the sign and more importantly you know yourself better than one else so you should know your good traits.

• gigi says:

you can read up on scorpio traits on different sites to see the good sides, also you know yourself better than anyone else you should be able to know your own good sides, scorpios are often misunderstood.

32. Antares says:

Its my birthday today…Happy Birthday to me! lol…I KNOW I definitely got some Libra traits, which only enhance my strong Scorpio traits. I am glad to know that I can officially call myself a Scobra. And I think I actually found a Libra (Oct 7) that can and wants to handle someone like myself. When we first met he was surprised that he was not nervous around me & I agreed stating that it felt like I had known him & already met him. He finds me amusing, wild & unpredictable with a touch of edgy fearlessness. He thinks he is quiet, shy & doesn’t talk much, but man can he talk my ear off! He is so easy going & nice & well…he just charmed the pants off me…I think we bring out the best in each other.

33. Tavina says:

i was born on October 23… hey dO u think many people are attracted with us Or they really like us Or they really want tO be our friends ect…. what are the attractive thing about us????

34. Tavina says:

i was born on October 23… hey dO u think many people are attracted with us who are they really like us Or they really want tO be our friends ect…. what are the attractive thing about us????

35. Glyza says:

Hi there, I was born on October 23, 1991.
    I was kinda surprised that most of the people here were born on 23rd of October too.
    It was amazing, but the most important thing is to handle both traits. Balance.
    We are just charming people with authority. :)

36. NIcholas says:

Im born on October 24 1993 santa clara san jose, I maybe a cusp I do have trouble with what i know intellectually and emotionally. Anyone know how to balance it?

• roxy says:

creepy.. i was born same day and same time.. maybe we were born in the same hospital! and i agree. i have the same issues.

37. Michelle says:

Oct 24th!! ;)
    love my life!

38. JoeMama says:

Im also the type that gives their opinion straight out, I mean it’s the truth! :D

39. JoeMama says:

my birthdate is 23rd october, I was told I was scorpio by people aswell as libra, so when I researched about it, apparently 22nd,23rd is direct days inbetween the two signs, I find that I gradually become more like a libra the more people im around but then again there is this scorpio that I know is there, my friends and family look at me and think im a libra because of the way I act, the way I type and talk. However when I dislike someone I don’t just dislike them I mean I seriously hate them for the way the act, the way they have treated people, if they don’t have a reason for what they have done to make someone suffer, I make sure they get the message through whether its vocally or physically, I think that since my libra side is all about justice my scorpio side turns that into something that needs to be done so I ensure that it has been done whenever possible, I can’t really tell what sign is my strongest but there you go.
    (sorry for long message!)

40. sobeceo says:

I aggree w/ all the above.. wait no i dont wait yes I do… LOL thats 10/21 here

41. Ghekkoo says:

October 20th I always thought I was a scorpio until I was told Im in fact, a Libra.. so hearing that there is in fact a way to be both is really awesome :) <3

42. N says:

10/26. Definitely a lot of Libra in the mix. Probably because I suppress my Scorpio?

43. Nicole says:

lol I was born on oct. 23 and I feel sometimes that I share both personalities of the Libra and Scorpio.

44. RiGGeD scale says:

10/22 checking in, I personally tink that im the smartest person in the world
    but so do the rest of us as i see

45. Chisom Okeke says:

My friend’s born on October 25. She is annoying as hell. She comments on EVERYTHING.

46. Chisom Okeke says:

Okay, nobody who’s born on October 22 has made a comment. I’ll be the first. People born from October 19-22 are librans because, yes, they notice things, but they don’t just say it out like those born on October 23 & 24. They regard people’s feelings too much to do that. October 23 and 24 people have to pay attention to whether the other person wants to hear their comments and opinions. My teacher’s born on October 23 and he’s funny but many students don’t like that he shares his opion on things and many of the students don’t care to hear it. I’m also a libran because I talk a lot. As you can see, I typed this ginormous paragraph many of you may not care to read.

47. sarah says:

I was born on Oct 23 and I believe I have traits of both signs. I feel like we have a very weird spot in the zodiac. I love my sign

48. Oscar says:

I tend to look at things from other peoples prospectives :), me i was born on Oct 23 also! i think its awesome that im a scorpio

49. Tuhin says:

I am a Libra-Scorpio Cusp, born in 23 October…… :D

50. adrian says:

hey Ian how do you see the world because i’m also born on Oct 23? I think October 23 people are born directly in the middle of the two signs.

51. Ian says:

Being a scorlibran is incredibly fun. I have always wondered why others never seemed to see reality with as much clarity as I could, I guess this explains it. That “wild side” they talked about certainly makes life interesting. Also happy birthday Deborah, thats my birthday too, its interesting to think that there are other people who might see the world as I see it!

52. Charmae Willams says:

October 25 :) so proud to be a scorpio

53. Pris says:

It starts on the 21st or 22nd It has to since the 22 is last day of libra it must include the end Of their season hence libra-scorp

• Maddi says:

Actually, the 23rd of October is the last day of the Libra. It’s a common misconception that it’s the first day of the Scorpio, but it’s not, the 24th is. :)

54. Deborah says:

It’s my birthday today, 23rd of October! Exciting stuff! xo

55. Maria says:

@Lovelife_7 is my twitter! I love being a scorpio,
    espically this year 11/11/11 <3

1 Pings/Trackbacks for "The 5 Scorpio Periods: Scorpio-Libra Cusp"
  1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Kania and Scorpion, Scorpion. Scorpion said: Oct 23-25 Scorpios! Libra-Sagittarius Cusp aka Scorlibrans, read more about your Scorpio type here: http://bit.ly/cg9bB6 [...]