The 5 Scorpio Periods: Scorpio II

Scorpio II

November 3 -11
Depth

The Scorpio II period takes Depth as its central image. In the Scorpio II period, contact is made with unconscious and chthonic forces capable of effecting transformative changes in a person.

The days which comprise Scorpio II symbolically reveal the more serious side of human life, and the ability to go beyond ordinary experience through a revelation, metamorphosis and probing of the internal and external world. As when oil is struck and a geyser explodes, tremendous energies can be released from the deep layers of the unconscious. Such energies must of course be well-directed or destruction could easily result. Ideally, powerful new insights may result at this time.

The Scorpio II Personality

Scorpio II people are profound individuals who are in touch with the dark side of life. Generally Scorpio II’s are not in a big hurry. They generally feel that time is on their side and are thus able to wait. Metamorphic change may be effected in themselves and their lives over many years- slowly and unseen. However, those born in Scorpio II must be careful that waiting for the right moment does not itself become the principle activity, a kind of procrastination. The danger here is that such static behavior will lead to brooding, and brooding to depression. During such periods Scorpio II’s must beware that their dark side does not come to dominate their outlook.

It could be said that Scorpio II’s have a big advantage in that they are in touch with deep areas of their personalities which others may only sense occasionally, if at all. Whether a Scorpio II makes something out of this understanding remains to be seen. Part of the problem is that although in touch with their deeper thoughts, imaginings and emotions, some Scorpio II’s never come to terms with their own profundity. That is, they are confused as to how their deeper understanding of life fits in with ordinary life, making a living, and so on. Furthermore, dredging up such material from the unconscious can be dangerous business and threaten to push more unstable personalities over the edge. For Scorpio II’s to find a healthy balance, a give and take with their Plutonic self is a tremendous challenge, but one that can yield valuable results.

Scorpio II’s respond instinctively to the heavier aspects of the human condition. Not only do they tend to sleep more deeply than most people, but also feel more deeply as well. Indeed, some born in Scorpio II can become slaves to the pleasures of the table and the bed, and must be careful that such activities do not come to dominate their lives. For Scorpio II’s, words often just get in the way. Many born in this period can effectively express admiration or affection, or on the other hand disapproval and discontent without needing to speak at all.

Posted in III. Scorpio II, Scorpio Personality, The 5 Scorpio Types Tagged with: ,
22 comments on “The 5 Scorpio Periods: Scorpio II
  1. Paul Mathews says:

My bday is November 5 and nun of this stuff relates to me and my horoscope is telling me I’m in a relationship even though I’m not

2. Moe says:

11/11/87. I agrre and disagree
    I can control myself my feelings and my thoughts. I sleep deeper than others and I can read minds. In the other hand I see myself as the best loyal friend that could someone ever have. I also have a crazy bad mind. Remember ur daily mood is what ur thinking.
    I think I have some problems with depression its the only thing annoys me especially doing presentations.
    I’m a good listener. I figure thibgs out and link up storys.

3. yasmin says:

November 10 here. This is me all the way. Im very depression n I dont even know why. N yeah I sleep s lot

4. MT says:

This is completely bang on lol… i don’t know if its because im still considerably young (22) and havent graduated from university yet, but I feel like I really do feel confused sometimes as to what I can do with a very profound understanding of myself.. but, I do think I am actively in the process of searching for what is ultimately the best career path for me that will satisfy all my future desires

5. Mariah says:

11/07 is me. Yea this hit home so much it was scary. And I too don’t know how to balance it. I feel stuck in the dark sometimes and stuck with trying to figure others out. Prcratanation yeah that me too and the same for sleeping.

6. Christine I think it means that you just have to figure out how to use it in your day to day life, even if other people don’t understand it. We obviously can’t make other people see what we see, and we have to learn not to get frustrated about that. Just figure out a way to use it for good, to improve your life or others :)

• Omarion S says:

So true now I know why im cold hearted at times… For a minute I thought I had a split personality lol -11/5

7. Christine says:

I’m trying to understand what it means to come to terms with your own profundity because yeah I’ve never been able to understand how my deeper understanding of life fits in with ordinary life. In order for it to fit, you need fellow societal members who are receptive to it and there are not many who are.

8. Emily says:

ya this is me, but the downfall to having the depth is that it constantly is there and threatening to overthrow us. At least for me it is…

9. Joie says:

Soooooooooooooooo true, especially the part about procrastination and being slaves to the pleasures of the table and bed…thx for posting! :-) –11/03

10. ruthless says:

11/10 also :) ..i agree with most of it bt still disagree with it also :/

11. Nepherteetee says:

This is so accurate that it is scary. A lot of things are now clear…I now know why I often felt an outsider in my own family growing up. WOW!!!…11/08

12. Genie says:

Oh yes… I particularly resonate well with the whole “sleep” part at the end. I loooove sleep and could probably snooze though an earthquake. I do tend to feel more deeply as well, It’s gotten easier as I’ve gotten older though after i recognized what was happening a while back I’ve been able to work on it. Procrastination is still an issue for me though lol A lot of the time well, time just doesn’t feel all that real to me… Really great article, I could go on and on but I’ll leave it at just this… 11/03

13. Asia J says:

This is insightful, and again, accurate – I refer to myself as the alpha and the omega in one – and your article explained what I’ve felt and discovered but not put into words… It is a daily battle to find the balance between insight and paranoia :) Thank you for letting me know that I was right – it’s just one of those things that makes me, me… 11/04 – Scorpio’s Rule :)

14. Mike says:

Aye yi yi! November 5th myself and this article hits close to home! I never mean to give into my darkside but I just cant tell sometimes… but I do make up what damage I do, do. I would say when I stop taking control of myself and and let others rule is the worst and being slighted by someone I trust.

15. Michele says:

wow! Nov 10, wow….that really hit home with me, still have goosebumps!!!! The whole deeper understanding, wow….no words.

16. Taylor says:

Exactly my problem.

17. Brickhard says:

11/10 babe!!!.. welcome to the dark side

18. Devoira says:

11/10 Baby! This hit really close to home especially the parts about being consumed by darkeness and depression. I’ve experienced it and for me it does seem like a never ending struggle to find blance. Everything in this article applied and that worries me a lot, but I’m resilient so I’ll always find my way back to who I really am!

19. Ashley says:

My birthday is November 9th as well and for the most part I agree with everything that was said. Weird…I’m currently expericing a lot of what is mentioned.

20. Irene says:

I’m reading this and I agree and disagree, November 9th is my birthday and some facts were true that
    I can relate to and some weren’t. All in all its scorpio’s for life baby!

1 Pings/Trackbacks for "The 5 Scorpio Periods: Scorpio II"
  1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by JoVaughn Fairman and Bashan Prah, Scorpion. Scorpion said: November 3-11 Scorpios! Scorpio II, Depth, read more about Scorpio II's here: http://bit.ly/bbOrhi [...]