The 5 Scorpio Periods: Scorpio II

III. Scorpio II / Scorpio Personality / The 5 Scorpio Types

Scorpio II

November 3 -11

The Scorpio II period takes Depth as its central image. In the Scorpio II period, contact is made with unconscious and chthonic forces capable of effecting transformative changes in a person.

The days which comprise Scorpio II symbolically reveal the more serious side of human life, and the ability to go beyond ordinary experience through a revelation, metamorphosis and probing of the internal and external world. As when oil is struck and a geyser explodes, tremendous energies can be released from the deep layers of the unconscious. Such energies must of course be well-directed or destruction could easily result. Ideally, powerful new insights may result at this time.

The Scorpio II Personality

Scorpio II people are profound individuals who are in touch with the dark side of life. Generally Scorpio II’s are not in a big hurry. They generally feel that time is on their side and are thus able to wait. Metamorphic change may be effected in themselves and their lives over many years- slowly and unseen. However, those born in Scorpio II must be careful that waiting for the right moment does not itself become the principle activity, a kind of procrastination. The danger here is that such static behavior will lead to brooding, and brooding to depression. During such periods Scorpio II’s must beware that their dark side does not come to dominate their outlook.

It could be said that Scorpio II’s have a big advantage in that they are in touch with deep areas of their personalities which others may only sense occasionally, if at all. Whether a Scorpio II makes something out of this understanding remains to be seen. Part of the problem is that although in touch with their deeper thoughts, imaginings and emotions, some Scorpio II’s never come to terms with their own profundity. That is, they are confused as to how their deeper understanding of life fits in with ordinary life, making a living, and so on. Furthermore, dredging up such material from the unconscious can be dangerous business and threaten to push more unstable personalities over the edge. For Scorpio II’s to find a healthy balance, a give and take with their Plutonic self is a tremendous challenge, but one that can yield valuable results.

Scorpio II’s respond instinctively to the heavier aspects of the human condition. Not only do they tend to sleep more deeply than most people, but also feel more deeply as well. Indeed, some born in Scorpio II can become slaves to the pleasures of the table and the bed, and must be careful that such activities do not come to dominate their lives. For Scorpio II’s, words often just get in the way. Many born in this period can effectively express admiration or affection, or on the other hand disapproval and discontent without needing to speak at all.

Profile photo of ScorpioSeason
ScorpioSeason founder. A Scorpio interested in people and life.

Related Posts

The 3 Scorpio Decans

1. Brit
    November 16, 2015, 10:36 am

Scorpio 3 (Nov 16–today’s my birthday!) and this assessment rings true in many ways. I don’t feel like it actively seek to control whatever situation I’m in, but it still sort of naturally seems to happen. something about the way I act gives off the vibe that I need to be the boss. More than I ‘need’ to be the boss- I am the best person to be the boss. Experiencing new-found joys is a must for me. Always need to be trying new things. New countries. New food. New people. My best friend is a Scorpio 2. I’ve never had as passionate of a fight with anyone as I have with her. I’ve also never opened up to anyone or valued anyone’s advice as much as I do hers.

2. Brandy
    September 23, 2015, 4:35 am

Scorpio 2 here, born November 9th and I can say thats true. Everything we feel is extremely intense and we have to develop that love for self that allows us to love care and be compassionate with ourselves. We have no problems loving others but inflict that self hate. We are the eagle in representation when we deal with what we often go through in our past. We usually have martyr states where everything we do is just looked down upon, tarnished and trashed. This happens to strengthen our love of self. We are spiritual bit we also posess the business sharp focused mind of scorpio when we set in our heart to do something. There is so much depth to scorpio its uncanny. I cant even say it all but we need to remember that its cool if people dislike us. Dont let our emotions get in the way of our brilliance learn to blance our emotionsl state and we will be less bedridden and dont procrastinate. I thinkCancers of the third decon are best for us because they teach us that orderly side. I have a man who is Cancer/Scorpio rising and this causes us to clash buthe is right about keeping up with things responsibly. Scorpio 2 is most likely to have a deeply rooted love for organisation but find it difficult to carry out. Again our emotional state does more harm than good. Anyway, taper yourself emotionally so you can get through life.It is the key to rising in bad times. Transform when needed. Let yourself grow. Its necessary for you to live.

3. eloisa
    August 1, 2014, 7:12 am

3rd deacon and my mother and I don the get along too well. She’s a virgo lol

• sheila
      September 25, 2014, 7:56 am

Well Scorpios never understand why Virgos are so self deprecating. But if you can learn to accept her for being very internal you’re relationship could be better. You will have to grow in your sign in order to show her how to grow in hers.

4. Adrian
    December 29, 2013, 4:23 pm

Same with me. I think it’s spot on. Except I don’t really have a strong bond with my mom. It’s love/hate but mostly hate. :( She’s a Scorpio/Virgo moon like myself (1st decan). My father is Scorpio/Sagittarius moon and we get along great (2nd decan).

5. RG
    December 11, 2013, 7:45 pm

Well i am from the first one…exactly in Halloween and i guess is true what it said ,but forgot to add how vengeful we are.I am a strong vengeful guy, i guess nobody will beat me on that one and people surrounding me got to be extremely careful, not to rubber in the wrong way…

• Shannon
      April 23, 2014, 3:52 pm

Ha same birthday! ^-^ but then again seeing as I’m looking at something all about scorpio’s I guess it was inevitable, I’m quite like that too 😛

6. Rose
    December 10, 2013, 12:08 am

Third decante…All true and I do enjoy a strong and lifelong bond with my mother, maybe thats why I am still single 😉 I LOVE my mother, there are no words can express … and I work midnight shifts and usually get 3-4 hrs of sleep and thank God I still have energy to run errands most of the time. Gotta love being a scorpio!

7. Bryan
    September 19, 2013, 7:42 pm

I love what the third says all of it so very true gotta love being a Scorpio

8. Nora
    August 19, 2013, 5:59 pm

The heart here is very tender and needs careful handling. This is an individual who will search for a soul mate until one is found. However, he or she will need to be very careful in the choice of friends and companions, or suffer the consequences. Medicine and healing arts are perfect for those governed by this Decanate

OMG as if you are talking about me 😀 i’m from the second decan 5/11 :)

• Bhavik
      June 25, 2014, 10:12 pm

Ditto…2 decan…i just cnt believe how spoton it is…

• sheila
        September 25, 2014, 7:59 am

I’m 2nd but I related a lot with first decante as well.

9. Profile photo of vivian bryan