The 5 Scorpio Periods: Scorpio I

II. Scorpio I / Scorpio Personality / The 5 Scorpio Types

Scorpio I

October 26 – November 2

Scorpio I Scorpios
Image credit: @ScorpioSeason / Instagram

The Scorpio I period takes Intensity as its central image. In the Scorpio I period the ability to take control, to effectively manage and exert one’s powers over the environment, to subdue wayward elements to one’s will are manifested.

The days which comprise Scorpio I illustrate the underlying theme of Intensity, and the accompanying capacity to formulate, guide and finally transform unpolished materials creatively and efficiently into highly valuable and viable entities.

The Scorpio I Personality

Scorpio I people are very intense. Once they get their teeth into something they do not easily let go. Nor do they specialize in compromise. Although they may be referred to as “sunny” Scorpios (usually not as emotionally dark as others of this sign), those born in this period are nonetheless attracted to tragedy and know what it is to suffer.

Scorpio I’s usually have an immediate feeling for whether someone is likely to be a friend or foe, a general sense of discrimination that stands them in good stead. They can be quite combative towards their opponents, giving no quarter in an argument or dispute. Yet most of their aggression is unleashed from a defensive posture, and they are smart enough to walk away from confrontations that are senseless or place them at a serious disadvantage. By the same token, these warriors (men and women) rarely waste their energies on lesser opponents.

Using their charm with great effect is characteristic of Scorpio I’s. They have an excellent sense of humor, but can sometimes employ is devastatingly at another person’s expense. Indeed, those born in Scorpio I make terrible teasers and if they decide they want to get under a victim’s skin, can be at once unmerciful and unrelenting.

Scorpio I’s usually have a strict code (hopefully moral rather than immoral) to which they adhere. They are very interested in motives, often deeming it more important to know why something was done rather than judging an endeavor or action by its outcome alone. Thus a false move will be forgiven by a Scorpio I more readily than an impure move. Scorpio I’s scorn petty or underhanded actions and despise success achieved through deceit. Furthermore they show little interest in apologies and excuses, unless truly sincere and not overly frequent. Where work is concerned, those born in this period tend to be unimpressed by quantity alone, focusing on the quality of services and products. In like manner, they themselves are capable of working very slowly for long periods of time in order to achieve their ends.

Profile photo of ScorpioSeason
ScorpioSeason founder. A Scorpio interested in people and life.

Related Posts

The 3 Scorpio Decans

1. Brit
    November 16, 2015, 10:36 am

Scorpio 3 (Nov 16–today’s my birthday!) and this assessment rings true in many ways. I don’t feel like it actively seek to control whatever situation I’m in, but it still sort of naturally seems to happen. something about the way I act gives off the vibe that I need to be the boss. More than I ‘need’ to be the boss- I am the best person to be the boss. Experiencing new-found joys is a must for me. Always need to be trying new things. New countries. New food. New people. My best friend is a Scorpio 2. I’ve never had as passionate of a fight with anyone as I have with her. I’ve also never opened up to anyone or valued anyone’s advice as much as I do hers.

2. Brandy
    September 23, 2015, 4:35 am

Scorpio 2 here, born November 9th and I can say thats true. Everything we feel is extremely intense and we have to develop that love for self that allows us to love care and be compassionate with ourselves. We have no problems loving others but inflict that self hate. We are the eagle in representation when we deal with what we often go through in our past. We usually have martyr states where everything we do is just looked down upon, tarnished and trashed. This happens to strengthen our love of self. We are spiritual bit we also posess the business sharp focused mind of scorpio when we set in our heart to do something. There is so much depth to scorpio its uncanny. I cant even say it all but we need to remember that its cool if people dislike us. Dont let our emotions get in the way of our brilliance learn to blance our emotionsl state and we will be less bedridden and dont procrastinate. I thinkCancers of the third decon are best for us because they teach us that orderly side. I have a man who is Cancer/Scorpio rising and this causes us to clash buthe is right about keeping up with things responsibly. Scorpio 2 is most likely to have a deeply rooted love for organisation but find it difficult to carry out. Again our emotional state does more harm than good. Anyway, taper yourself emotionally so you can get through life.It is the key to rising in bad times. Transform when needed. Let yourself grow. Its necessary for you to live.

3. eloisa
    August 1, 2014, 7:12 am

3rd deacon and my mother and I don the get along too well. She’s a virgo lol

• sheila
      September 25, 2014, 7:56 am

Well Scorpios never understand why Virgos are so self deprecating. But if you can learn to accept her for being very internal you’re relationship could be better. You will have to grow in your sign in order to show her how to grow in hers.

4. Adrian
    December 29, 2013, 4:23 pm

Same with me. I think it’s spot on. Except I don’t really have a strong bond with my mom. It’s love/hate but mostly hate. :( She’s a Scorpio/Virgo moon like myself (1st decan). My father is Scorpio/Sagittarius moon and we get along great (2nd decan).

5. RG
    December 11, 2013, 7:45 pm

Well i am from the first one…exactly in Halloween and i guess is true what it said ,but forgot to add how vengeful we are.I am a strong vengeful guy, i guess nobody will beat me on that one and people surrounding me got to be extremely careful, not to rubber in the wrong way…

• Shannon
      April 23, 2014, 3:52 pm

Ha same birthday! ^-^ but then again seeing as I’m looking at something all about scorpio’s I guess it was inevitable, I’m quite like that too 😛

6. Rose
    December 10, 2013, 12:08 am

Third decante…All true and I do enjoy a strong and lifelong bond with my mother, maybe thats why I am still single 😉 I LOVE my mother, there are no words can express … and I work midnight shifts and usually get 3-4 hrs of sleep and thank God I still have energy to run errands most of the time. Gotta love being a scorpio!

7. Bryan
    September 19, 2013, 7:42 pm

I love what the third says all of it so very true gotta love being a Scorpio

8. Nora
    August 19, 2013, 5:59 pm

The heart here is very tender and needs careful handling. This is an individual who will search for a soul mate until one is found. However, he or she will need to be very careful in the choice of friends and companions, or suffer the consequences. Medicine and healing arts are perfect for those governed by this Decanate

OMG as if you are talking about me 😀 i’m from the second decan 5/11 :)

• Bhavik
      June 25, 2014, 10:12 pm

Ditto…2 decan…i just cnt believe how spoton it is…

• sheila
        September 25, 2014, 7:59 am

I’m 2nd but I related a lot with first decante as well.

9. Profile photo of vivian bryan