Pisces and Scorpio Compatibility

Pisces

When Scorpio and Pisces come together they enjoy a splendid union. The two Signs share the same Element, Water, and thus have a good understanding of each other. Scorpio is very deep and covert, often caught up in their own secret plans, while Pisces is idealistic and looks for the nuances of a situation. However, Pisces also has a tendency to withdraw into their own mind, and can forgive Scorpio for being mysterious or withdrawn at times.

Both Signs are intuitive and in touch with the subtleties of human interaction. Pisces fulfill dreams and ambitions to turn ideas into reality. The Scorpion will provide a steadfast foundation for the relationship to revolve around, and the more ephemeral and intuitive Fish will become entangled in Scorpio’s web. In return, Pisces offers gentleness, kindness, and sympathy, which Scorpio admires and appreciates. Scorpio is interested in certain material comforts and intense emotional dramas, and at times cannot understand the simplistic, charitable attitude of Pisces. Their long-term aspirations can be completely unalike. Once they can understand and overcome this difference, theirs will be a very rewarding relationship.

Scorpio follows the Planets Mars and Pluto, and Pisces is ruled by Jupiter and Neptune. Mars is the ancient God of War, and Scorpio is testimony to its aggressive, courageous, daring, and sometime belligerent influences. When combined with Pluto, this hot Planet becomes cyclical and symbolizes rebirth and new beginnings. Scorpio is able to withstand a great deal of abuse and bounce back, but the Scorpion is also able to dish out this energy in spades! Pisces is also ruled by Jupiter. This represents philosophy, expansion and excesses. The Neptunian influence gives Pisces a dreamy aura and a love for popular culture and media. This dreamy energy softens Scorpio’s hard edges. The nature of this planetary combination offers a complementary relationship, drenched in emotional intrigue and endowed with a real celestial bond. However, Scorpio must be careful not to cramp the floating Fish, as Pisces will suffocate under too many demands.

Scorpio and Pisces are both Water Signs. Generally they’re very compatible, as Water is a tangible, physical entity and both appreciate this property. Pisces is born to connect mankind, and when they come together with Scorpio’s intrigue and tenacity there is no stronger bond. In addition, Scorpio has an absolutist view of life; everything is either golden or tarnished. Pisces can help to open up multiple possibilities, rather than a single focus. Scorpio may tire of Pisces’ instability, and Pisces may in turn feel that Scorpio is self-absorbed and insensitive to their needs. It will be comparatively easy for them to find a compromise.

Scorpio is a Fixed Sign and Pisces is a Mutable Sign. Scorpio tends to be focused on one project at a time, but Pisces likes to move from project to project as the feeling takes them. Pisces can easily become a part of Scorpio’s pastimes and projects. In turn, Scorpio needs to give Pisces the freedom to enjoy personal interests. Pisces can show Scorpio that flexibility is sometimes better than a stringent determination, and that compromise without struggle can pay off. Scorpio and Pisces feed off of each other’s energy well, and should be compatible in romance or business.

The best aspect of the Scorpio-Pisces relationship is their similar emotional natures. They complement and harmonize with one another very well. The overall empathy and commitment these two signs value in a relationship is what will keep the ties strong and long lasting between the Scorpion and Fish.

Posted in Pisces & Scorpio, Scorpio Compatibility Tagged with: , ,
12 comments on “Pisces and Scorpio Compatibility
  1. crystal says:

I am a Pisces woman with a Dominate *Grins* Scorpio male.I can promise you that this is a match made in heaven. I flow so well with his nature that it is almost as if we were one and then split apart. I have known him 17 years and though we have fought, we are now back in each others lives and I could not be happier. He grounds me when I flow off into lala land since my imagination is so much better then reality. I calm him when someone brings his tempest up to a boil. I wont even go into the bedroom cause anyone knows when you deal with a scorpio you are never the same and ruined for all others. *smiles* But all in all, I have been with every sign be it friends or relationship and I can promise you this, no better friend, lover, husband, or family could you have in your life then your very own scorpio. Just make sure not to trap them or be insecure. You must be 100% on your emotional attachment to them, jealousy will send them packing because that means lack of trust. Trust in your scorpio to love and care for you, you will want nothing else.

2. Rose says:

I’m a scorpio woman and my pisces man and I cling to each other intensely on an emotional level. As a scorpio, this is something I crave and thrive for. I have never met anyone in my life who can understand me more than my pisces love. He can figure out my emotions before I have the chance to express them and can understand me on more than just personal or emotional levels. when we fight, I come on as too aggressive, and he understands how to calm me down. communication is a must between us, and honestly, it’s the easiest thing to do with our perfect scorpio-pisces combination. sure, I am stubborn and he is a dreamer, but this is the best way to create more time between the two by allowing flexibility. THIS IS THE DREAM RELATIONSHIP:)

• Jlo1965 says:

I am a Pisces woman married to a Scorpio man. I can say it’s the most rewarding partnership I’ve ever been in. We married 6 months after meeting and have never looked back. The psychic connection is something that can be overwhelming at times. He knows with a look or a single word over the phone if something is wrong. He has sensed trouble while we are separated . He will become distressed until he can contact me. We both get these feelings and just know without sharing a word. It’s the most loving passionate connection I’ve always dreamed of. He is my rock. My constant in this crazy world. You hear people say they would give their life for someone. I know without a doubt he would take a bullet for me. I would also gladly forsake my soul and go to hell to be with him.

3. Scarlet says:

I totally and completely agree with this to a T! I’m the pisces and my man is the scorpio (11/5!) He can be sooo stubborn at times but that’t the fun of it. Too headstrong for his own good. Some of the shit he says can hurt sometimes but after we work it all out the feelings come back more intense than before. I love how he can understand me so well. It’s like we have our own secret language. Just being with him is enough to make me ecstatic.

4. kareena says:

yeaa,…. it’s like I read a story of my life, very true,.
    I’m pisces and my bf is a scorpion, we’ve been in relation almost 1 year, but we’ve known each other since we were on junior high school. but we loosed contact more than 8 year after graduate frm junior High school. We met again on 2010, and getting closer each other until this time,. it just unpredictable when he said a love, he’s very kind person, feel comfort when we’re together :)
    believe it or not am glad I was born as pisces and met my abi a scorpion, we feel complete :) and he’ll come to my parent at the end of this year for the engagement..wish everything going well :)

5. Belladonna says:

I’m the Pisces, and Matt, my husband to be, is my mate but hes so much more.. even when we have disagreements they never last that long and we always come up with a solution. His anger at times makes me cry, which buffles him and he then in turns becomes concerned of me being upset. We just seem to fit so well together in every way…. you fit it all to a “T”.

6. reader says:

Strange, I seemed to have read this exact article on multiple sites. I suppose sharing is caring.

7. racel says:

i was involved with a pisces and it was distructive!!!!!!!! megggga!!!! helll yet the power of forces were firece. the love making powerful with holy contentment!

8. shweta suman says:

its very tru………..me is pisces n ma partner n will b hubby is scorpio……..nd we love each other,bt at times i fear of ma partner’s uncertain behaviour whch at times makes me cry still i forgive him n love him passionately

9. notgamefish says:

ahaha..i wasn’t succes with a pisces. anyway its all 100% correct!

• Duke says:

i once dated a pisces ! it was a disaster! i would re-check the fact that pisces is a good match for us scorpios!

• Jlo1965 says:

Don’t know what to tell you. Maybe you’re a Scorpio snake not an eagle and the fish was a whale type not a dolphin. They are usually a perfect match.