Scorpio and Sagittarius Compatibility

Sagittarius

When Scorpio and Sagittarius come together, they need to ease into the relationship, being careful not to jump ahead of the game. Their patience will be rewarded by each other! Sagittarius thrives on variety, novelty and optimism. Scorpio values the experiences, which strengthen the couple’s emotional ties. Early in the relationship, Sagittarius may feel somewhat tied down by Scorpio’s expectations, but if Scorpio can keep their emotions in check, this pair can have a powerful and exciting relationship.

Scorpio and Sagittarius share a probing, explorative outlook on life. They delight in having an adventure together. Sagittarius may find Scorpio stubborn and inflexible. Scorpio may think Sagittarius is at times too hotheaded. Together they can share learning about new things or seeing new places. Their relationship is always on the go.

Scorpio is ruled by Pluto and Mars and Sagittarius is ruled by Jupiter. Mars is the God of War, breaking the way for Scorpio’s determined, courageous character. Mars, when combined with Pluto, represents rebirthing and renewal. Jupiter focuses on philosophy, higher learning, expansion, optimism, luck and travel. Together this combination of growth and expansion, masculine energy, is why they admire and can sustain each other.

Scorpio is a Water Sign and Sagittarius is a Fire Sign. Sagittarius initiates projects from pure whim and spontaneous action, while Scorpio’s motives are more subdued. These partners may sometimes find it difficult to understand where the other gets their inspiration. However, if both partners agree that the relationship is important, then their devotion and love will provide the most valuable support.

Scorpio is a Fixed Sign and Sagittarius is a Mutable Sign. Both Signs tend to be focused on multiple projects, but only under the guidance of Scorpio will these tasks be completed. However, Sagittarius likes to move from project to project at will. Fortunately, it’s easy for Sagittarius to notice and appreciate Scorpio’s efforts, as the Scorpion is more stubborn and has stringent standards. In turn, Scorpio needs to give Sagittarius the freedom to explore their own space and interests. Scorpio can make Sagittarius’ ideas come to fruition, even if Sagittarius has lost interest and moved on. Sagittarius can teach Scorpio that flexibility is sometimes better than a resolute determination.

The best aspect of the Scorpio-Sagittarius relationship is the security and flexibility they can give each other. They make a compatible couple once they learn to look at the world through each other’s philosophies and open up to each other. As long as they communicate and celebrate their differences, theirs will be a passionate relationship.

Posted in Sagittarius & Scorpio, Scorpio Compatibility Tagged with: , ,
13 comments on “Scorpio and Sagittarius Compatibility
  1. Linda Rodriguez says:

Thanks for the tips and information. I’ll try to keep this up.

2. Sara says:

Thank you for this. My sag partner and I both have a balanced relationship together. Surprisingly, he’s the one who wants to settle down first and is making plans for our future together, which really touched me. I love my partner and I know that he loves me too.
    Our main cause of trouble is my inability to open up and share my thoughts, but I am overcoming my barrier and opening up to him, and he does feel more love from me.

I give my best wishes to all those scorp/sag couples out there. It is hard, but it will pay off. Just be honest and be comfortable with them :)

3. Antonio says:

Been with my Sag for 3 years and its great so far, but then again im a sag/scorp cusp maybe thats why it works

4. hotchpotch says:

This is the 1st page in which I find Scor and Satt can make a great couple.. It makes me confused.. I really like a Sat and don’t know what to do.. since he needs too much time for his interests.. >”<

5. Nyah says:

Me and my sag are doing great so far and I think its because we eased into the relationship. Trust we’ve had our ups and downs and we dnt quite understand each other completely yet, we dnt let it stand in the way. She hates that I have secrets but she doesnt blow up when I dnt want to share (just yet). As you said, we both decided that our relationship is important. And the fact that she’s 29 and im 22 helps too (6 months on my b-day)

6. vivian bryan says:

i am scoripio just like giselle say i do like figure people out i like to do that why people do things they do i am firends with a sag too but at first he got on my nerves he would hit me and run i chase after him i dont play hitting me now then later on he told me he like me i say ooh u need fine another to tell me that dont hit that means u dont like me he say he was sorry we been friends after that we cool just friends

7. Shea says:

I am a Sag dating a Scoripio guy.. We just became couple a month ago. He is charming person and I love him no matter what. For the fifth time, I took him back in my life. Before we were in a long distance relationship and it was difficult and fight all the time. Now we are together, thing got much better. Something about him had drawn me back to him and I can’t even resist him. He have something that I really want and I don’t know what it is. What you saying is so TRUE.

8. giselle says:

Sag and Scorpios are a tricky match. I went to study abroad in france and fell for a sag. He was charming and mysterious, and as a scorp i needed to figure him out. Things is..i became so focused on him i nearly lost myself. My emotional sharing was met with indifference. As a sag..when he wanted to be done with me…he became irritable and longed for freedom, something I could not understand. Be careful scorps..sag are enchanting and amazing to be around, but observe them carefully before you give them a try.

9. Chaudie says:

Thank you! I want just tweeting you about this. This is the first post that actually reflects my marriage. You’re the only site that has done so!

10. Garence says:

I’m a Sag & was good friends with a Scorpio for 2 years until she came on to me. at the time, we were both committed to other people. Our 1st relationship was only 5 months. Then 5 years 1 month went by as strangers,she came back to me but only for 3.5 months. Now she is gone again.

11. heaven staley says:

I think scorpios and sagg makes great partners i have been happy and in love with my sagg for 8 years i cant get enough of him. I am 31 he is 27 but he has me and when i say that i mean all of me he is a very caring loving and romantic
    man and I love him no one can or will replace him.

12. This was very insightful…I was curious about this very thing last week.