Kissing Styles by Zodiac Sign

couple-kiss

Get insight into the passionate nature of the astrological signs. Your seductive kisses may not just be due to seventh grade practice, it may be attributed to the stars. Find your style and start kissing away.

Aries – Their kisses are quick and passionate fits of lustful pleasure that are there and then gone.

Taurus – Their kisses linger; they are deliberate, heartfelt and can go on and on and on …

Gemini – Their kisses are interrupted by spasms of giggles, smiles and funny observations.

Cancer – Their kisses are warm and tender, and you never want to let them go.

Leo – Their kisses are wild and uninhibited, biting and clawing. They expect applause for their performance.

Virgo – Their kisses are so subtle and tidy, their lover only notices them once they’ve finished.

Scorpio – They skip the kiss and get to straight to … whatever they desire next.

Sagittarius – Their kisses are surprising, spontaneous affairs that leave the kissed wanting more.

Capricorn – Their kisses are intense moments of sublime relief from the stress of the day.

Aquarius – Their kisses are wet and messy, and they tend to keep their eyes open.

Pisces – Their kisses are starry-eyed, amorous and long-lasting.

Source: Astrology.com

Posted in Entertainment, Zodiac Jokes Tagged with: , , , , , , , , , , , ,
8 comments on “Kissing Styles by Zodiac Sign
  1. Alysha says:

I’m a Scorpio woman. I absolutely love to kiss. Of course if I want something more I try and get it, but that just means my kisses are more intense. I personally love lip biting not so much tongue. I am a sucker for small, sweet kisses and adore them. But really any kind of kiss is a kiss I want. I can’t get enough of them.

2. Scorp babe :-p says:

Noooo it’s wrong, scorpios loveeee to kiss. Us scorpios are emotional water signs and kissing is woderful to us(: I can’t get enough of it 💜

3. Hana says:

I’m a scorpio female, and i love kissing. :D We tend to make other water signs have to catch their breath from intensity of our kisses, Though i guess that might have something to do with personal technique. *smirk*

(Nov.16th by the way.)

4. Lisa says:

Scorpios DO kiss!

5. Leela says:

Taurus
    ♥

6. Janaye says:

im a pisces and kissing is my favorite. So even if the guy im with is a horrible kisser i think its in pisces nature to be patient and demonstrate how we like to be kissed back. Team PISCES.

7. Quaniesha Perrin says:

Im a scorpio and I LOVE to kiss! In fact if I meet a guy and he can’t kiss…it’s pretty much a deal breaker.

8. I lost my water over this, “Libra – They’re often too busy worrying about their breath to get into their kisses.” That is EXACTLY how my Libra BF reacts…always apologizing for his breath or avoiding kissing b/c of his breath.

1 Pings/Trackbacks for "Kissing Styles by Zodiac Sign"
  1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Scorpion, Scorpion. Scorpion said: Who's going to be your New Years kiss? View the Kissing Styles by Zodiac Sign http://is.gd/5Ilfj [...]